Apr 11, 2012

Found on Etsy: Lisa Frick


Do you love colors like I do?

I found this amazing artist on Etsy while searching for "color".

Look at this chair....


I think I love everything that Lisa makes!



Want to go to Lisa's shop?
You can find her here: click :)


And here's Lisa's reaction to this article, thank you Lisa :)

Grecha-

Thanks so much for including me in your Happy Things Blog, and thanks for you kind words!


Painting makes me happy and I love it when it gives someone else joy too. I really enjoy my work, from scanning the re-sale shops and thrift stores for potential treasures, to giving the neglected furniture the TLC it needs before I set into painting. I am such a lucky girl to get to play with all those fun colors every day. I'm in Heaven!


Have a colorful day!


-L


Do you have a shop on Etsy?
Want me to feature you here?

Just send me a convo over there on Etsy, the link to my own Etsy shop is at the top of this page.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment